Bookings are now open for La Petite Forêt for Summer 2021
(Please note: the big chalet is not currently available for booking)
There is only ever one group of guests on the property at a time – hot tub and sauna are for your exclusive use.
• ” La Petite Foret” sleeps two adults (double bed) and two children (bunk beds). It can also work for three adults.
• “Le Mazot” is only available as an extra bedroom to “La Petite Forêt”. It sleeps two adults in one double bed and is ensuite.
Babies and tots are welcome, but La Petite Foret is not suited to all children aged 6-12. It has a small and beautiful interior with custom made furniture and textiles, and an open layout garden with no enclosures. If you think you would enjoy a relaxing holiday here with children 6-12 please contact us for more details. We welcome babies and toddlers, and provide cots, high chairs etc for free.
Dogs are welcome, strictly by prior arrangement.
All prices given are for seven nights. Outside the peak weeks, you can start on any day you like, and stay any number of days you like, as long as it’s more than four nights – just contact us for prices.
• Waffle bathrobes
• 400 thread count Egyptian cotton bedlinen
• Three thick, fluffy towels for each guest
• Split logs for the fire & sauna
• Sparkling fresh water in the hot tub
• Final clean
All prices are for seven nights between the dates shown. Contact us for flexible dates and long weekends.
May 28 – June 3 : Booked
June 13 – 18: Petite Foret €
1400 last minute! 160/night 3 night minimum
June 18 – July 4: Booked
July 4 –12: Petite Foret € 1600 per week. Add Le Mazot for € 700
July 12 – August 1: Booked
August 1 – August 7 : Booked
August 7 – 21: Booked
August 21 – 31: Petite Foret € 1600 per week. Add Le Mazot for € 700
September: Petite Foret € 1400 per week. Add Le Mazot for € 600
October & November: Petite Foret € 1250 per week. Add Le Mazot for € 500
Options & extras
• Don’t want to use the hot tub? Take €100 off the price per stay.
• We will be happy to help you arrange your transfer to Chamonix from the airport.
Outside the peak weeks, you can start on any day you like, and stay any number of days you like, as long as it’s more than four nights. Just contact us for details
Getting in touch…
Booking Chalet La Forêt is easiest via email:
You can also call me (Martha) on +44 (0)754 557 5277
If the dates you want are booked, please do drop us a line – we do occasionally have cancellations so it’s always worth checking. We pride ourselves on fast response to enquiries, but occasionally emails do go astray. If you haven’t heard back in 24 hours, please check your junk mail or perhaps send us a text message to check. Thanks!