Bookings are now open for La Petite Forêt for Winter 2020 / 21
(Please note: the big chalet: “Chalet La Forêt” will not be available for winter 2020 / 21)
There is only ever one group of guests on the property at a time – hot tub and sauna are for your exclusive use.
• ” La Petite Foret” sleeps two adults (double bed) and two children (bunk beds). It can also work for three adults.
• “Le Mazot” is only available as an extra bedroom to “La Petite Forêt”. It sleeps two adults in one double bed and is ensuite.
All prices given are for seven nights. Outside the peak weeks, you can start on any day you like, and stay any number of days you like, as long as it’s more than four nights – just contact us for prices.
• Waffle bathrobes
• 400 thread count Egyptian cotton bedlinen
• Three thick, fluffy towels for each guest
• Split logs for the fire & sauna
• Sparkling fresh water in the hot tub
• Final clean
All prices are for seven nights between the dates shown. Contact us for flexible dates and long weekends.
Dec 12 – December 18, 2020: Booked
Christmas week: Booked
New Year Week: Booked
January 15 – 21 2021: Booked
January 21 – 24 2021 : Booked
January 24 – 31 2021 : Booked
January 31, 2021 – Feb 13th: Booked
February 13, 2021 to February 20, 2021: Booked
February 20, 2021 to February 27, 2021: Booked
February 27, 2021 to March 5, 2021: Petite Foret € 1850 per week. Add Le Mazot for € 700
March 5, 2021 to March 8, 2021: Booked
March 8, 2021 to April 10, 2021: Petite Foret € 1850 per week. Add Le Mazot for € 700
April 10, 2021 to May 8, 2021: Petite Foret € 1500 per week. Add Le Mazot for € 525
May 8, 2021 to June 5, 2021: Petite Foret € 1250 per week. Add Le Mazot for € 525
Options & extras
• Want to arrive to a chalet full of food? We can help arrange a shopping delivery.
• Don’t want to use the hot tub? Take €100 off the price per stay.
• Daily cleaning service can also be arranged.
• We will be happy to help you arrange your transfer to Chamonix from the airport.
For all these, please ask when booking as advance notice is vital.
Outside the peak weeks, you can start on any day you like, and stay any number of days you like, as long as it’s more than four nights.
Getting in touch…
Booking Chalet La Forêt is easiest via email:
You can also call me (Martha) on +44 (0)754 557 5277
If the dates you want are booked, please do drop us a line – we do occasionally have cancellations so it’s always worth checking. We pride ourselves on fast response to enquiries, but occasionally emails do go astray. If you haven’t heard back in 24 hours, please check your junk mail or perhaps send us a text message to check. Thanks!